To become a lead agency in promoting self-sufficiency, alleviating poverty and advocating for social change.
Principals & Values
* To serve anyone who request our assistance with respect
* Listen to all request with compassion
* Refer to other agencies if we are unable to provide services
* Advocate for families whose needs we cannot meet
* Continue to imporove our staff and quality of service
* Diversify our services to meet the needs in our community
* Continue to respect the cultural mores of our community
* Continue to represent our community at local and state forums
Our primary function is to provide supportive services and information to participants that will enable them to gain the solid foundation needed to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency.
To assist families in the movement, transition and achievement of self -sufficiency.
Mission - Vision - Principles &Values