Our primary function is to provide supportive services and information to participants that will enable them to gain the solid foundation needed to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency.
To become a lead agency in promoting self-sufficiency, alleviating poverty and advocating for social change.
To assist families in the movement, transition and achievement of self -sufficiency.
Mission - Vision - Principles &Values
Principals & Values
* To serve anyone who request our assistance with respect
* Listen to all request with compassion
* Refer to other agencies if we are unable to provide services
* Advocate for families whose needs we cannot meet
* Continue to imporove our staff and quality of service
* Diversify our services to meet the needs in our community
* Continue to respect the cultural mores of our community
* Continue to represent our community at local and state forums